3656 & 3756 M/L Group Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
The 3656 & 3756 M/L Group Cast Iron and Bronze pumps have back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time. It comes with standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
These pumps are available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility. Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
They have an enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
***Goulds is a registered trademark of Goulds Pumps, Inc and is used under license***
- Booster service
- Spraying systems
- Water circulation
- Liquid transfer
- General purpose pumping
MSI Supply Inc offers the following Goulds Water Technology products:
- 3642 Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
- 3656 & 3756 M/L Group Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
- 3742 Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
- Aquaboost/Aquaboost II Variable Speed Pump Controllers
- Aquaforce TM Variable Speed Pump Station
- CentriBoost (TM) System Fixed Speed Booster Packages
- Centri-Pro Accessories
- Electrical Accessories, Switches, Controls, Cable Accessories
- MCC Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
- MCS Stainless Steel Pumps
- NPO Stainless Steel Pumps
- S-Drive – Variable Speed Submersible Pump Controller
- SSH-S and M-Group
- SSV Vertical
- Tanks – Various Hydro-Pro; V6P-V350 and Galvanized and TP, TG, T Series Accessories.
Request a competitive priced quote or
contact us at 941-371-7745 for further information.